Saturday, July 10, 2010

MASS MEDIA AND THE FREEDOM IT OFFERS!!

Being a student of mass media, everyday there is a barrage of some new debate, some new discussion,some new argument, some new doubt,some new clarification, some new question, some new answers, which eventually helps us learn some new things. Taking mass media as a career option not only has become a learning experience for me but also has become a great source of knowledge about the different views of different people on worldly matters like terrorism,politics,corruption etc etc. Being able to share my views freely with people who may or may not agree with me on such issues is satisfying.
Even though certain questions raised to me have been challenging but I have been able to answer them with pleasure and to my own personal satisfaction and I am thankful to god about it. I am like the sole representer of my community(in college) and I happily accept ths responsibilty because not only is my community, my religion 'ISLAM' is being misunderstood but also wrongly quoted and is judged in a negative manner only because of the blind latching on to the 'ISLAMIC TERRORIST' steriotype.
Being a student of mass media and a muslim has enabled me to express my views fearlessly.

1 comment:

  1. Ya....yaar....seriously...even me ...i hav opened up a lot of after taking up this stream...personally it has helped with my own thinking......& personality development.....:)

    ReplyDelete